ONE WEEK until CHRISTMAS and there is still 2 days of Hannukah left! We are smack in the middle of the holiday season! And if you are like me, you probably still have some shopping left to do. That’s why I wanted to pop in and share 15 easy health and wellness stocking stuffers to give your friends and family!
- Honest Hazel eye pads: These cactus collagen eye pads are PERFECT for winter, traveling, and especially before big events when you want to brighten your face and avoid that tired look! You can find these on amazon but if you are on a time crunch they are also at Anthropologie.
2.Cocokind chapstick: Everyone needs some chapstick in the winter. That’s why these nongmo, organic, and fair trade chapsticks are so perfect. And they can be found on the cocokind website, bed bath beyond and even thrive market. For $2.99, this is the PERFECT stocking stuffer.
3. Eating Evolved Hot Chocolate + Collagen: My friends are always asking me for ways to incorporate collagen into their diet – why not buy some hot chocolate to sip on during Christmas movie marathons?
5. Aragon Oil: This is my FAVORITE OIL. EVER! Good for your hair and skin. I go through this oil like water because it is so beneficial. Check it out!
6. Material Girl, Mystical World: The perfect read if you are traveling this holiday season. This is for your high maintenance but soul searching friend. Such a magical book.
7. Silk or Satin Pillow case: Any one else trying to stay and look young as long as possible? #30club Silk and satin pillowcases are anti-aging and prevent wrinkles and hair breakage. Perfect stocking stuffer for any male or female!
8. Beanitos: These chips are SO GOOD. This is the perfect stocking stuffer for a foodie. SO HEALTHY. My favorite chips EVER. Their white bean chips are made with four simple ingredients. #WINNING
9. Malas necklace: It’s not too late to order one of these lovely malas beads from Blooming Lotus. These beads are PERFECT for setting New Year’s intentions. And you have just enough time to order before the New Year!
10. Cocochantel candle: Eco-friendly candles. GET ON BOARD! They make the best gift for any hostess. And Chantel has some amazing holiday scents out right now. Use code BYOK10 for a sweet discount!
11.MOON JUICE: Have a friend who is just getting into the wellness realm but doesn’t know where to start? Moon Juice is perfect for anyone who is looking to learn. They have adaptogenic blend of uplifting superherbs and supermushrooms created for all different benefits including: spirit dust, sex dust, and beauty dust just to name a few.
12. “Smart” Jump rope: This isn’t just any jump rope. It tracks your calories and exercise time, its small and portable, and its cordless! Perfect gift for that super busy friend who likes to fit in a workout on the go.
13. Mushroom coffee: Hear me out! I actually love the effectiveness of this coffee as it definitely does not give me the jitters. The earthy taste of it is so delicious. I’ll be doing a full feature on the blog soon but for now, take my recommendation. It is the perfect stocking stuffer.
14. Himilayan salt lamp: Known for its negative salt ions that are released by heating Himalayan rock salt. The benefits include boost of blood flow, improve sleep, increase levels of serotonin in the brain, and calm allergy or asthma symptoms. These negative ions are said to neutralize electromagnetic radiation from household electronics, and even prevent the buildup of static electricity. This is a good gift for your favorite techy who has lots of ions floating around them!
15. Pearl Butter: What foodies wouldn’t love some collagen infused pearl butter? It also contains activated pearl (Cleopatra’s beauty secret) and shavegrass (one of the richest plant sources of silica) for glowing, lit-from-within skin. It’s simple taste allows you to enjoy it on top of almost anything, from pancakes to cookies to toast.
Any other health and wellness stocking stuffer ideas? I’m all ears! Leave your suggestions below! Happy Holidays!