HELLLLLLLLO BYOK READERS! I put together a AWESOME gift guide for y’all this year ALL of these products being SMALL SHOP and the majority of them being health/wellness/nontoxic lifestyle related. Take a look and let me know if you decide to buy any of my suggestions! I also provided as many coupon codes as I could gather for y’all. I am only an affiliate of 1 of the companies, the rest of the promotions are just generously provided by the company. Happy Shopping!
For the Homeowners
- Salt Mountain Resin: These coasters are a work of art and made by a #bossbabe mama!
- Kasandrinos Organic Olive Oil: Throw this in a gift basket with some holiday cheese and wine. Be sure to use code KOMBUCHA (*I am an affiliate of this company).
- Coco Chantel Candles: I am obsessed with the NEW HOLIDAY SCENTS. These eco-friendly candles are a favorite of mine! Use code BYOK for 10% off.
- Gilded Arrow Blankets: Organic , luxurious turkish cotton blankets made by a sisters – SUPPORT THE SMALL SHOPS! Use BYOK for 10% off!
- Glass Ladder: This pink VEGAN portfolio is just adorable. Use code BYOK for a discount.
For the Beauty-Queen
- Tanna Wellness: This beauty oil is perfect to slather all over your body right after you shower or before bed. I already snagged one for my little sister!
- The Chocolate Sun: Trying to convince your cousin to ditch the tanning salon? Get her this awesome ALL NATURAL ORGANIC sunless tanner. Use code BYOK15 for a discount.
- Seams like Love: These organic cotton eye pads for removing makeup are so ECO-friendly. This is perfect for every makeup lover you know!
- Beauty Counter: This nontoxic multi-mask set includes a brightening mask, charcoal mask and plumping facial mask. Get it before its sold out!
- Moxie Box: I LOVE this all natural, cruelty free companies serums and body scrubs. They also have a charity line of beauty products you should try out!
Experiences that will make them HAPPY
- The Nutrition Addiction: This badass vodka loving nutritionist create an AWESOME meal plan for your loved one. Heck! I would LOOOOOVE it if my husband bought me a meal plan complete with a grocery list, meals/snacks, meal prep, etc.
- Project Summer Body: Who doesn’t want a SUMMER BODY this winter? Bailey creates kickass workout routines customized to your needs. Her one-on-one training does NOT need to be in person so check out her unique training program for your loved one!
- Kombucha class: HELLLLLLO. Kombucha needed to find its way into this gift guide. Find a location near you!
- Speak at Home Tonight: Have your parents been wanting to learn another language? THIS IS THE PERFECT GIFT. Speak at Home Tonight is an online-based international language services agency providing immersive language instruction via Skype worldwide, translation, proofreading, editing, subtitling and localization services. AND on black friday they will be hosting an amazing sale: $49 gift certificate can be redeemed for two 40-minute lessons for immersive language learning OR $99 gift certificate can be redeemed for three 1-hour lessons for immersive language learning. Check them out!
- Angel Reading: Ida’s does amazing readings for the spiritual souls in your life. It’s a great gift.
- Microblading: My friends have been talking about getting this done for SO LONG though. I would love to be gifted one of these and I’m sure one of you besties would too. If you are in the TN area, check at Blush Beauty Boutique.
For the Fashion Savvy
- Lemonbug: This small shop is quickly rising to fame as they have been working with Gretchen Christine from Real Housewives of OC and is working hand in hand with Lisa Vanderpump raising money for pets. This company is a huge pet charity supporter so know you are giving back when you make a purchase from here.
- Champagne and Corsets: This small shop is offering you an EPIC deal right now…..Use Code INSTA20 for 20% off AND a FREE consultation. SEND THIS LINK TO YOUR HUSBAND RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! Their corsets are GORGEOUS and custom made!
- Simply Southern Baubles: How trendy are these earrings?! Perfect for any woman in your life who is in to fashion. This small shop produces QUALITY so I KNOW you’ll be happy with a purchase from here. Use code BYOK10 for a discount!
- Blooming Lotus Malas necklace: Have a spiritual friend embarking on their soul’s journey or a yoga/meditation practicing friend? This is the perfect gift for them! This small shop has SO MANY options, it will be so tough to choose!
- Val Designs: This company is run by a total #bossbabe and has the most EPIC slogans on their clothing. Check her out ASAP and use code BYOK for 10% off!
- Blooming Lotus Malsa bracelet: I cannot get enough of this gorgeous gold bracelet that is literally perfect every holiday party. Any takers?
For the Bookworms
- Gratitude: A Paleo based cookbook for your favorite chef who is looking to cook healthy this holiday season. Use code: KOMBUCHA for 20% this gift!
- Soul on Fire Yoga E-book: This yoga book gives you all the touches and guidance necessary to practice your own flow at home.
- SOBER as F*: Written by the brave Sarah Ordo about her road to recovery. It’s real, it’s raw and its truly a touching story.
- The Skinny Confidential: This book is perfect FOR ANY WOMAN in your life looking to live their most healthiest, most beautiful life (and look young doing it!).
- The BUZZ: The PERFECT gift for the entrepreneur in your life looking to their holiday downtown amping up their business.
- Mindfully Clear: Written by Ayami Yamamichi, a yoga instructor, entrepreneur, author, and Community advocate, this book walks you step by step to a clear mind, body and soul. Plus, it has 22 days worth of recipes!
For the MEN in Your Life
- Primally Pure Beard Oil: Umm anyone else out there have a husband participating in no shave November? I do! And he’s keeping it in December too…so I am DEFINITELY buying him some nontoxic, high quality primally pure beard oil to maintain it!
- Blooming Lotus Good Vibrations Malas Beads: This bracelet is made of Onyx which balances, grounds, and absorbs negativity to allow positive vibrations to come right on through. This is the perfect manly malsa bracelet for any man in your life!
- Roses and Rose: This company just launched their own scrub for men. and it smells SO GOOD and manly Use code BYOK15 for a sweet discount!
- Beauty Counter: Newly released gift set for men is ALL THE RAGE. Currently, it is sold out but it will be back in stock so keep an eye out for it! This set includes a shaving brush made with animal hair free bristles, face wash, shaving cream, moisture lotion and some beard oil – all nontoxic!
Thanks for checking out my small shop gift guide! Let me know what y’all think!