I like to think of myself as someone who is thoughtful and really puts alot of effort into gift giving. That is why I wanted to come up with some really creative wellness/beauty gifts for my momma this year. (MOM STOP READING NOW LOL!) Read on for my 8 Mother’s Day gift ideas:
- Beeswax candles from Pure Plant Home. Why BEESWAX?! Well, scented candles and even soy candles give off the same soot as the exhaust of a diesel engine. (Read more here). Beeswax candles do not give off toxins or soot when burned. Find it here.
2. COCOKIND Collective: This set includes three moisture sticks all multifunctional. It includes MYMATCH, MACABEET, and TUMERIC. This is makeup that you can actually eat – it’s so healthy (But I recommend wearing it not eating it…). Made with all natural and organic ingredients. Find it here.
3. Gardner Seat and Tools: This is probably my favorite find. My mom LOVES her garden (and apparently my dog loves “fertilizing” her garden if you know what I mean.) But this set includes all the tools and the seat for your Mom to work away at her veggie or flower garden. Find it here.
4. Honest Company Bathtime Kit: I absolutely love this company. I have a subscription where I order a variety of items every few months. This bathtime kit is perfect for Moms as it contains all the bathtime essentials including shampoo +bodywash, conditioner, lotion, body oil and bubble bath. All the items are hypoallergenic, certified organic, vegan and pH Balanced. Find it here.
5. Anthropologie Menorca Straw Hat: Is Mom traveling this summer? Help her protect her skin by getting her this ADORABLE (and surprisingly affordable) hat. Super chic and super thoughtful! Find it here.
6. The Little Market Makeup Bag: Every woman needs a new makeup bag every now and then. This particular bag is made by The Little Market which is a non-profit organization that supports women artisans around the world and is founded by Lauren Conrad. Good cause and good purpose! Find it here.
7. Does Mom love to go to the spa but won’t indulge on it herself? This is the PERFECT catchall gift. Mom can use this gift card on anything from a relaxing pedicure to that new kudalini yoga class that she has been wanting to try. Wouldn’t you want a SpaFinder gift card?! Get one here.
I hope you found all of these wellness and beauty gift ideas helpful. Any other gift ideas I should include? Comment below.
Sip, Sip and BOOCH on! xx Erica