So I’ll be honest, when it comes to makeup, I’m still using my favorite BB cream from CVS that probably has a ton of toxins in it. You all know how HARD it is to find that perfect foundation that matches your skin tone. However, I have incorporated other natural beauty products into my beauty regime.
To me, this journey is all about balance. And I have attempted to find the perfect natural beauty cream, but I just haven’t found the right one yet. (I am open to suggestions if anyone has any for me!) But I do incorporate other natural beauty products into my daily routine including my deodorant, mascara, facial cream, aragon oil for my face, exfoliator and chapstick. Read on to learn more about my favorite au naturale beauty products.
- Holly’s Keeping It Real: If you saw my most recent blog post on using natural deodorant, you’ll understand why I am so passionate about switching over from conventional deoderant brands. There are only four ingredients in this product including: coconut oil, arrowroot powder, baking soda and an essential oil (comes in three scents: lavender, sweet orange and grape fruit). It even withstands my sweaty hot yoga workouts. Want to try it out? Use the code “BOOCH” while purchasing from her Etsy shop for a discount until June 8, 2017.
- Josie Maran Aragon Oil: Aragon oil is good for ALL SKIN TYPES (so even when it is that time of month and my skin is a bit oily, I still use it!) It is 100 percent natural, organic, and antioxidant-rich. It is made of Vitamin E which helps with dryness, fine lines, wrinkles, and elasticity. I apply aragon oil to my face every night before bed which lets my pores absorb its goodness throughout the night. I purchase mine from Sephora.
- COCOKIND Exfoliator: This exfoliator is made with just three ingredients: Organic Irish Moss, Organic Grapeseed Flour, and Organic Geranium Oil. Moss is potent in protein, beta-carotene, magnesium, calcium, and vitamins B and C. I have found such a difference in my skin from using this organic exfoliator. I only use it twice a week because it is so effective. If you want to check it out yourself, you can find it here.
- Honest Company: I could NOT say more good things about this product. It goes on light and doesn’t leave a heavy residue on my face. I can put it on and then five minutes later apply my bb cream. It is made without chemicals or synethic fragrances. And it is hypoallergenic, vegan and pH balanced. I actually order it in bulk because of my fondness for it. I cannot go back to using any other lotion. Check it out!
- Josie Maran Mascara: I am also a BIG fan of Josie Maran’s Aragon Black Mascara. Since its base is aragon oil, it also is free of parabens, sulfates and phthalates that typically lurk in your conventional brands. It definitely gives my lashes the look I want by adding volume, color and curl. You can definitely call me a SUPER FAN of this product. Find it here.
- HURRAW Chapstick: I don’t know about you but I am constantly putting on chapstick, even in the summer. However, since I started using this little known brand, I do not have to apply chapstick nearly as often. These are super inexpensive and you can find them here!
What are some of the natural beauty products you all use?
Sip, sip and BOOCH on! xx Erica